The brand new injuries can be because of intrinsic and you will extrinsic points or both, brand new intrinsic things are those connected with anyone properties of the latest competition, such anthropometric characteristics, diet, and psychological things.
This really is a descriptive epidemiological investigation, where 374 Jiu-Jitsu practitioners from both sexes participated, that have the average age 24 ± 8 decades, differing anywhere between thirteen and you may 71 many years
As a result of the amount of studies into the issues affecting new density off injuries into the BJJ, especially in the population out of competition in Brazil, the present research aims to select elements pertaining to wounds when you look at the competitors while in the a local tournament.
Brand new attempt is chose to own convenience, for the «XIV Copa Leao Dourado de Jiu-Jitsu», an area battle kept of the Liga Brasileira de Jiu-Jitsu, held in town out of Betim, Minas Gerais, in 2011. All the players closed the fresh new advised concur mode agreeing to sign up the research and you may replied a survey consisting of 17 inquiries (goal and you can discursive). Compliment of an interview used from the teachers from the physiotherapy course at the brand new Pontifical Catholic College or university out of Minas Gerais.
The questionnaire was created and placed on BJJ therapists from the academics regarding physiotherapy course of the latest Pontifical Catholic University away from Minas Gerais – Brazil, according to the suggestions from experienced physiotherapist during the lookup, and you will aligned to gather recommendations so you can define brand new competitors routine from inside the BJJ and you will wounds associated with the they.
New burns of one’s practitioner impairs the results, which can lead to disturbance of training and competition , and you will perform will be made to avoid them, investigating the people is one of the most tactics getting this
A descriptive study is accomplished in order to define the new interviewees and you may its factors. The newest evaluation of your own affairs that influence the new occurrence out-of injuries in addition to studies of your injuries you to taken place were made thanks to the building regarding a beneficial logistic regression model and also by volume dining tables, correspondingly. Hosmer and you will Lemeshow statistics were utilized to research the fresh new regression design. The degree of value used in the new analyzes was 5% and system made use of is actually the Statistical Package towards Societal Sciences (SPSS) version 16.0. To ensure the importance of brand new design, a Chi-Square studies was utilized.
All in all, 374 BJJ opposition had been questioned, most (93.6%) was indeed people. The fresh bodyweight of your opposition was on average 77.8 kilograms (kg), different out-of 41 in order to 150 kg. A highly reduced part of participants identified by themselves as elite BJJ fighters (step 1.1%).
Very BJJ practitioners (70.3%) carry out the most other physical activity, that have weight training (32.1%) and you can soccer (thirteen.6%) as being the most frequent. Most other matches (Muay Thai and Boxing) have been in addition to said, however, reduced seem to (cuatro.8% and you will dos.1%, respectively)
As a result of the class by the years, more BJJ therapists come in the newest kinds Adult (47.3%) and Master (19.8%), totaling 67.1% of your own test. According to the weight, new interviewees was split into kinds, to the higher groups toward classes: middleweight (21.1%), light and you will awesome heavy (sixteen.8% each), and average-big (fourteen.7%).
A lot of take to said exercising recreation by the pastime (79.9%) and regarding the routine big date, many presented anywhere between step one to 3 decades (30.7%) and their graduation ranged significantly (Desk step 1), the vast majority of classified from the white (29.6%) and you can red (20.6%) devices, characterizing this new decide to try just like the a beginner, and therefore corroborates for the habit date in the past presented, but not, a considerable percentage is additionally pointed to your blue (16.8%), red-colored (11%) and you can black-belt (10.2%).
The new sample is expected about how several times it teach BJJ on times; really claimed training the battle 3 to 4 times each week (51.6%), however, a high commission experienced 5 to 6 moments (31%), presenting the typical each day lifetime of two hours of coaching and you can most (99.2%) carry out the warmup in advance of degree, having the typical duration of a half hour. The brand new warming done-by BJJ competition was, usually, prepared by a graduated black belt (73.3%). All of the interviewees (88%) failed to report problems or aches while in the warmup. not, those who said discomfort stated really aches from the legs (42.2%) along with the fresh arms (20%).